Gain access to this year’s Robotic Telescope astrophotography data!
Purchase today to get the data from the first half of the year now and receive targets from the later half as soon as they are uploaded. All data collected up until December 2022 is included in the dataset. You’ll have lots to choose from!
Targets are a combination of CCD (tightly framed mono) and DSLR (wide framed colour images) and include:
- Sombrero Galaxy
- Black Eye Galaxy
- Thor’s Helmet
- Emission Nebula in Cygnus
- The Owl Nebula
- Rosette Nebula
- Globular Cluster in Hercules (M92)
- Borrelly’s Comet
A complete list of this year's targets can be found here
and is updated as new targets are completed.
- The telescope is a 16” RCOS f/8.9 with an SBIG STX 16803 4K camera attached. It also has a Hutech-modified Canon 6D attached to the tube for wide-field imaging.
- The telescope is located in the Sierra Nevada Mountains in California. The skies are clear, calm and very dark, with much better weather than we get here in Canada.
- You must have a Google-enabled email address to access the data. Instructions are available here.
- You will receive access to the data within five business days – as each user is manually added to the drive.